I am a PhD Student at the Microelectronics Group, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge. My project is working towards designing one of the first ever superconducting spintronic quantum bit devices.
I was also an undergraduate at Cambridge, so I’ve been here for a long time. Probably too long…
- Ordinary Member of the Institute of Physics East Anglia Branch
- Senior Demonstrator, Natural Sciences Tripos IA (Undergraduate First Year) Physics Practical Classes, University of Cambridge
- Chief Operations Officer, Europe (Apr – Nov 2012) of The Triple Helix Inc.
- Managing Editor (Nov 2009 – Mar 2011) and President (Mar 2011 – Mar 2012) of The Triple Helix Cambridge
- Publicity Officer (Nov 2009 – Mar 2011) and General Member (Mar 2011 – Mar 2012) of the Cambridge University Physics Society